Patch 1.5.X are all patches beginning with 1.5.
- 主条目：Patch 1.5
1.5.1 is a hotfix released on 2020-08-13 with the checksum b8d2.
- Fixed a crash in province view
1.5.2 is a bugfix released on 2020-08-20 with the checksum d14c.
Pops & Culture
- Happiness penalty per integrated culture reduced from 5% to 4%
- Added 4% happiness for integrated cultures per nation rank, starting at Local Power (effectively, 1 extra integrated culture per nation rank).
- Added monthly stability change to various traits (status traits mostly, and the Argead trait).
- Loyalty penalty from deceitful trait reduced from 15% to 10%
- Penalty to loyalty from being a scorned family reduced by 20%
- Loyalty from power base of supporters toned down by 25% (it was huge)
- Succession crises no longer raise gargantuan giga-armies
- Stability decay from aggressive expansion reduced by 25%
- Senate support malus from neither consul belonging to faction reduced by 50%
- AE decay from tyranny increased by 25%
- Character loyalty reduction from tyranny reduced by 25%
- Aggressive expansion decay from offices that reduce aggressive expansion increased by roughly 60% per skill point
- Diplomatic Reputation now grants 0.03% aggressive expansion decay per point while not in an offensive war
- Income from unused trade routes reduced by 50%
- Tyranny decay from aristocratic monarchy reduced from -0.1 to -0.05
War & Peace
- Happiness loss from war exhaustion reduced from -2.5% per point to -1% per point
- You can now take provinces whilst also making the other nation a subject in a peace deal.
- AI army budget slightly increased.
- AI will be slightly more willing to engage in wars against similarly strong opponents
- AI Rome will now be more aggressive
- Diplomatic Relations are now properly updated - this fix should also result in improved AI performance in various areas, particularly as regards targeting war declarations and planning.
- Epirote matchmakers will no longer attempt to trick their ruler into arranging foreign royal marriages with prisoners or members of their own family
- Tweaked the Greco-Persian City DHE event to target specific culture's happiness instead of all other cultures
- Suppression of the Massylii event will no longer fire for subjects and allies of Carthage, or enemies of Massylia
- Legitimizing a bastard that is also in the royal family will now only make them lose 10 loyalty instead of 20, in the event “Discreditable Dalliance”
- Cult of Achilles task for Epirus will now rename Ilion to Achilleion
- Master of Magna Graecia optional task in Hegemon of Magna Graecia Syracusan mission tree no longer requires Sicilian or Maltan territories
- Reduced price of granary and prospecting in generic infrastructure mission
- Fixed Italiote Leadership Epirote task sometimes creating non-Hellenistic subjects, and thus blocking mission progress
- Fixed Armenia formable requirements to use the new Anatolian culture group instead of Persian
- Siculian no longer begins as an integrated culture in Syracuse
- Fixed city of Hatria producing grain with their innovative wheat field/public housing urban hybrid experiment
- Fixed Philippos IV Antipatrid wrongly having the regnal number VI
- Fixed Illyrian culture group not using Hellenic emblem sets after group was split
- Eleian citizens now moderately chuffed about Olympic games rather than frighteningly ecstatic (heritage happiness modifier reduced from 60% to 8%)
- Subunits are now properly shown again when selecting multiple armies
- Fixed crash in the mission view related to mouse movement
- Fixed a weird issue which made you crucify your own people if you won a civil war where the opposing leader was at sea at the time of annexation (during an eclipse on a Tuesday in the Bermuda Triangle)
- Claims should now work properly even if the Province Capital has moved after they were made.
- Various stability fixes.
- Fixed desired pop ratios potentially being negative
- party_type trigger no longer erroneously checks if character is party leader
- Poptype output tooltips should now yield more concise (not to mention correct) entries.
- AE reduction from claims now shows. AE increase for non-targets now applies and a number of those values have now been exposed as defines
- Improve Relation is now broken upon entering into a war
- It is now possible to cycle through different barbarian hordes in the same province
- Mercenaries in your own country are no longer restricted by diplomatic range
- Original Thinker and other character traits that add siege ability now properly apply to sieges
- Removed old hidden AE cost on declaring wars
- UI Commander Change button is now disabled for governor units
- Alliance now properly removes independence guarantees
- Co-rulers, like rulers, now start with 50 popularity at the start of the game
- autojoin now also available for public multiplayer games
- White peace message to third parties now shows the correct herald
- Fixed an edge case with civil wars that would instantly end and not handle the resolution properly
- Fixed a number of issues with forced peace
- Naval combat enhancements. Non-damaged ships will be prefered over damaged ships for fighting when battle begins
- Powerbase can no longer be negative
- Units assigned to a governor can no longer embark on ships
- Added civil_war check to missions to stop revolt tags from selecting them
- Fixed issues with party agendas in MP
- Fixed Apollo Aktiakos task subtracting cost twice (once in mission, once in event)
- Fixed Macedonian Lessons scope issues and duplicate event
- Fixed a number of literally unplayable typos
- Fixed isolated provinces being calculated properly now. It wasn't working in some edge cases
- Fixed Syracuse mission event tooltip
- Fixed Troias' father
- Fixed a number of minor issues in party agendas
- Fixed children being selected for trial duty, even though it’s true you can’t start teaching them civic virtue too early
- Fixed free investments belying their name and still costing gold
- Fixed holy site description wrongly mentioning an effect on local conversion speed
- Fixed issues with ping event for Magas and improved Ariarathes ping event
- Removed country trigger from Siceliote Succors, reintroduced removed triggers for Sicilian Champion and added bypass to it if no Siceliote nations exist in Sicily
- Added cooldown to effects of The X Clan family event to stop stability and centralization exploits
- Children and prisoners will no longer be brought to hold forth on foreign policy in republic's war councils, although we’re sure they have very interesting opinions
- Fixed description of Social Mobility Governor Policy ignoring Noble pop type
- Fixed misleading modifiers in subject tasks of Pan-Hellenic Government mission
- Fixed overflowing and nonsensical option text in republic and monarchy War Council interaction events
- Mercenary armies will no longer invoice you for their leader's ransom via a mutiny
- Republic War Council event will now subtract party approval from ignored advisors rather than add it
- Countries will now always have a primary culture entry in your cultures list in the Culture tab. This also fixes a crash for nations that have no pops of their primary culture
- Fixed mismatch between the number of capital trade routes in the trade view compared to the province view when the capital state is selected
- Fixed PopType Culture Happiness not applying properly
- Fixed A New City Epirote mission task sometimes upgrading the wrong territory
- Improved tooltip of Construct Border Forts ability
- Fixed Roman Colonia becoming cities almost immediately
- AI rulers can no longer escape loneliness by befriending themselves. No one can.
- Fixed state modifiers not being applied at end of The Last of the Sikeloi Epirote mission task
- Fixed revoke city status button not applying a negative happiness modifier
1.5.3 is a bugfix released on 2020-09-03 with the checksum 48e1.
- Threaten War and Demand Military Access diplomatic actions now work as advertised
- Fixed typo that made high ranking countries get 1.6% Integrated Culture Happiness instead of 16%
- Fixed the first instance of a Food Trade Good not actually giving any food
- Fixed AI being unwilling to ever build ships due to being bad at maths
- Solved issue where non-real countries (like Narnia, or Canada) were considered real during setup
- Fixed bad error logging for invalid diplomatic relations on startup
- Solved crash in Barbarian Diplomacy if Barbarian gets killed when the view is open
- Solved crash in Barbarian diplomacy if you had previously selected a Barbarian horde that is now dead, and then opened the diplomacy view again